1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pictures of Leather Seats?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by loyalty4life, Apr 18, 2008.

1. loyalty4life

loyalty4life looking for the right deal

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I'm looking to see some pictures of the seats in the leather (package 6), hopefully in both colors.

Would anyone happen to have them? Thanks.

2. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I can take some in the morning. I just bought a 2008 Prius & had the dlr. install Leather Seats by Toyota. I have sat in cars with pkg.6 & leather seats. The dlr. installed seats are even more firm than the seats in plg. 6.

Aside from that, I also have a 2006 Prius with cloth seats. I asked for dark grey and they match the interior perfectly. There is no comparison to the cloth seats & paying $1100 xtra for them was well worth the money. Hope this helps.:)

3. xsmatt81

xsmatt81 non-AARP Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    The leather is pretty nice actually, not supple like an Audi interior, but not plether either.

4. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    If you go to the Toyota Prius website and look at the Photo Gallery - Interior Tab, there is a full interior photo of the leather in Bisque, and in Dark Gray (the airbags deployment photo):

Toyota Prius - 2008 Pictures & Photo Gallery

Be forewarned though that the Bisque color - whether in fabric or cloth - is tricky to see in photos (and even a little tricky to see in real life). The Bisque can sometimes appear grayish and other times brown or beige-ish.