1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pictures

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Smarter Car, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Smarter Car

Smarter Car New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Q1- How do I get the picture I have of my 2011 Prius to come up every time I post something? I see other pictures on the left side of the page on most post.

Q2- I have several issues that I need to find out if the problems are with the car or me.
    Where do I post questions or comments about:
    Windshield wipers
    Defroster
    Gauge cluster MPG Vs Actual MPG
    Average vehicle speed
    Trunk cargo net
    Navigation system Exit Numbers Vs Street Names

2. direstraits71

direstraits71 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Q1 Go to User CP in the light blue bar at the top of any page and select Settings & options/Edit Avatar. Using option 2 you can upload a custom Avatar .jpg file from your computer to be displayed with your user information in your posts.

Q2 Use the Search option from the light blue bar at the top of the page first. If you don't find what you need then ask in a separate thread. This site is huge and you will probably find that most questions have been answered several times in multiple threads. Post your threads in the proper sub forum if you can. Just from reading your list I can say I've seen nearly all these discussed.

Welcome to the site! :welcome:

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard and enjoy your ride. You might also read the owner's manual through if you haven't already... lots of good info in there.

4. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congrats on your new Prius and welcome to PriusChat.

When searching for discussion about your issues, be sure to use "advanced search" options in an effort to eliminate a lot of threads/posts that may contain your search word, but not deal with your topic.

Regardless if you find threads or not, Spidey's advice to read the owner's manual is crucial. Everything you need to know in Prius life is learned in the manual (almost). :)

Enjoy the high MPGs, technology and low-emissions.