1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pine Mica Silver Prius Club

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by knownasmichael, May 1, 2007.

1. knownasmichael

knownasmichael New Member

I love my green pine mica silver prius!!! the color is so appropriate with the saving earth message being conveyed!

2. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(michael_prius @ May 1 2007, 08:33 PM) [snapback]433722[/snapback]</div>
    Can I be member number TWO? Please! I think Silver is the first name, Pine is the middle name and Mica is the last name "Silver Pine Mica". Toyota's color of choice for brochures and TV commercials.

3. lp2

lp2 Junior Member

Can I be a member too?

Attached Files:

4. knownasmichael

knownasmichael New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoMoShocks @ May 1 2007, 08:56 PM) [snapback]433735[/snapback]</div>
    haha thanks for the correction!. Of course you can be number 2!

lp2 you have 2 pine mica silver priuses???? wow...im drooling.

5. mywhitenoise

mywhitenoise New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lp2 @ May 2 2007, 12:01 AM) [snapback]433762[/snapback]</div>
    Does that ever get confusing?

6. dvdirv

dvdirv Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I just bought a Pine Mica Silver Prius upgrading from a Barcelona Red one.

Although this color was not among my first choice of colors, it was the one with the best deal since it had been on the dealer lot for awhile.

But the good news that I'm starting to like this color. A woman stopped me just 2 days ago and complimented me on the color. :)

7. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dvdirv @ May 2 2007, 10:41 AM) [snapback]433971[/snapback]</div>
    If I did not have my Barcelona Red baby I would have gone for the silver pine mica... but I still love my "Shiny red future car" as my friends call it very very very much.. My mother is growing fond of the silver pine mica Prius though so Im working to convert her away from her 2006 Toyota Highlander... (which she got 1 day after I got my Prius) It is an equally beautiful color and congratulations to each of you who has one (or two!)... :D

8. RobertG

RobertG New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    We got the silver pine mica color because that was the color of the Prius first available back in August of last year. My first choice was Seaside Pearl, and I still like the look of those best. However, the green seems best at hiding the dust. My wife likes Barcelona Red, but only to look at. She wouldn't have wanted that for our own car.

9. vinnysca

vinnysca New Member

I love my car. The 10 weeks was worth the wait for this special color!

Vince

Attached Files:

10. delembia

delembia New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    We too enjoy Silver Pine Mica, and are constantly recieving positive feedback when out and about. We get a lot of people asking where we bought it and price. I think were are converting people, friends, and neighbors to the Prius World.

11. GadgetMan2

GadgetMan2 New Member

I had no idea people would like this color soo much. I walked into a dealer Saturday and drove out with my Silver Pine Mica Prius, and I love it. I get MANY compliments on the color and I use the "It is a green vehicle" term all the time. Pun TOTALLY intended.

12. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    I'm in!! We specifically ordered the SPM color. I really wanted the bisque interior, but we got grey, & i'm glad. I think it hides the dirt very well.

Love the color, Love the car! B)

13. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lp2 @ May 1 2007, 10:01 PM) [snapback]433762[/snapback]</div>
    Those are both yours? I can immagine how the conversation goes.

Driver 1 "I am going to take the one with the rear bumper guard."

Driver 2 "No, I need the one with the bumper guard because I am picking up some groceries."

Driver 1 "Well I need to pick up building supplies. Last time I picked up building supplies in the one without the bumper guard, I accidently dinged the paint"

Driver 2 "You WHAT? !!$% Fine, if you are that careless, take the one with the bumper guard, but let me get my CDs out first, I don't want you to scratch them again!"

Now, I don't want to be a pest, but all those who settled for SPM cannot be full fledged members. It would not be fair to people like me who had a choice of almost any color, and I chose SPM.

Those with Barcelona Red who wish to claim membership on the grounds that they like both colors equally can be honorary members upon completion of the assigned task = get your mother to buy a SPM Prius and report back to us.

The above does not necessarily represent the views of Pine Mica Silver Prius Club's founding member Numero Uno, and may be subject to Veto or alteration. May not apply when prohibited by state laws. Certain side effects may be experienced from owning a SPM Prius. Consult your shrink for advice.

14. ttabbal

ttabbal New Member

I love my SPM Prius. Now if I could just get people to quit hitting it!! It's going in for surgery again on Monday, 3rd time since I got the car in 1/2006. This time I got hit by an illegal alien with no insurance (or driver's license *sigh*), so I get the pay the $500 deductible as well.

Thankfully, they have all been minor problems, but still! I've never had a car need so much body work in my life!

15. CkGoGreen

CkGoGreen New Member

i'm definitely in!! i CHOSE my Silver Pine Mica and i love it! it was between the new metallic grey and the green. when i went out back to where i park and definitely on the road there were SO MANY GREY cars (grey IS the new black). i fell in love with the GREEN. ...and i bought it on EARTH DAY. yeah for green!

16. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CkGoGreen @ May 6 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]436438[/snapback]</div>
    Hay!! Welcome to PC dude!! Let us know what kinda mileage you get on the first couple of tanks!!

NoMoShocks: too funny man, way too funny!! :D

17. thebrattygurl

thebrattygurl New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(michael_prius @ May 1 2007, 10:33 PM) [snapback]433722[/snapback]</div>
    Black was my first choice, but when I saw the fully loaded touring SPM Prius, I fell in love and bought it! I get compliments everywhere I go! Wouldn't trade for black for anything! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thebrattygurl @ May 6 2007, 11:09 PM) [snapback]436668[/snapback]</div>
    Oh yeah, and the three Weimeraners look quite fabulous in it!

18. judymcfarland

judymcfarland Queen of Moral Indignation

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Sign me up - I've had lots of compliments on Fiona's pretty green color. So many Prii here in Wisconsin are the silver gray color that it's nice to be different. After having 3 black cars in a row, I needed a change. And last week when I was babysitting the grandchildren I loved looking at these pictures since I missed Fiona so much.

19. Treetune

Treetune New Member

Just bought a Pine Mica Prius, with package #2, last week on friday. So today's only day four with it. New user here. Love the Prius so far!

20. pola

pola New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Treetune @ May 14 2007, 04:00 AM) [snapback]441516[/snapback]</div>

Am probably going to get this color !
    my boyfriend likes the silver.
    I like the slivery green, and think it will be easy to find in a parking lot.
    Can I join ?
    How many people here have this color ? anyone take a poll here on colors ?