1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PIP Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by stevenveteran, Apr 22, 2012.

1. stevenveteran

stevenveteran Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    My wife just arrived (drove) today with my PIP after flying to Virginia on Saturday and driving back over thousand miles to our home near Tulsa, Oklahoma. I love what I see and will experience it more tomorrow. It charged to 13.5 miles on the gauge. Anyone else from Oklahoma received a PIP? I will post data has I acquire it. I was on the fence between a PIP and Prius C and glad I chose the latter.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    :welcome:great news! all the best, keep us posted.

3. crewdog

crewdog Acting Ensign Prius Prime

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats!

Enjoy the new Pip; it's a fantastic vehicle.

4. terrylowe

terrylowe Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I went to Virginia to get mine too. I live in Mississippi. I used Haley in Roanoke. They were top-notch.

5. usbseawolf2000

usbseawolf2000 HSD PhD

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  6. stevenveteran

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I drive the vehicle 47 miles round-trip commute to work and drive half of the mileage at highway speeds at 65mph and half on country roads at 53mph and have averaged 61mpg. Approximately nine miles of the country roads I drive on all electric. I am loving it. Not many people notice unless they look close know the difference between the pip and regular Prius at least for now in my area. I have not seen any pip's or Prius C's on the road in my area. I am very satisfied with my purchase. One thing that I in particular notice about my pip versus a regular 2004 Prius I once owned is the car is very well sealed up and hardly any road noise and very comfortable ride (more like a luxury car). I will post more as time reveals.

1 person likes this.
  7. stevenveteran

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I have slowly climbed my EV range to 16.8 miles charging last night. My EV range has increased from a low of 13 miles to a progressive high of 16.8 miles in a two month range. I am very happy. I average 57mpg overall due to my daily round-trip commute is 45 to 50 miles.