1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Places that will do hand-washes in Scottsdale/NE Phoenix area?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by howardbc, May 7, 2009.

1. howardbc

howardbc Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Yes, I know I could wash my car myself, but I wouldn't mind paying someone a reasonable amount to at least vacuum out the interior and clear the glass. Maybe there's a non-profit group in the northeast Scottsdale area that occasionally does car washes for a fee. Normally, I go through one of those "touchless" car washes where I stay in the car but that doesn't clean the inside. Today I could not get Danny's Car Wash to just vacuum the car's interior and then clean the interior glass with the window cleaner recommended by the car tint installer. I spoke to at least 3 different people, including a manger, and finally drove off in disgust. So, any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

2. Carnutt

Carnutt Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    At the NE corner of I. School and 44th St. is a hand wash car wash. Talk to "Jay" the owner. They do a very nice job and are quick and reasonable. I only wish I lived closer; I'd use them more often.

3. howardbc

howardbc Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks so much, Carnutt! You don't happen to remember the name of the car wash, do you? No problem. I will go by and talk to Jay. I live pretty far from them, too, but a hand-wash is not something I get very often. Thanks again!

4. drewski86

drewski86 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    You should try Classic Car Spa. They do all hand washes at the one at Scottsdale just north of the 101. I've gone here probably 6-8 times and have to say they do a great job compared to most others in the valley (I've had nothing but problems with Danny's and refuse to ever go back). Give them a shot if you're still looking.