1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Play More Like This problems

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by Chuck Buckley, May 15, 2014.

1. Chuck Buckley

Chuck Buckley New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I have a 2012 Prius v (lowercase v, not uppercase) that I like very much. When it comes to playing music I have 2 32gb flash drives with several thousand songs on each one. They are both made by the same manufacture. One I have no problem, it plays songs at radom choosing from around 7000 songs. The other is stuck on Play More Like This option. No matter what I do, I just can't disable Play More Like this. The most songs I can get it to play is 100, which is in the option settings. You have a choice of 25, 50 or 100. Is there some way to turn off this feature. I want to be able to listen to all of my songs.

Thanks,
    Chuck

2. Chuck Buckley

Chuck Buckley New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Well, I haven't heard from anybody in regards to my problem. So, I will tell you how I solved the problem. It might not be the best solution available, but it was the only thing that I could think of. Since I have all my music backed up on an external HD, I formated the flash drive and then reinstalled my music back onto my flash drive and everything worked OK after that.

Chuck

Chazz8 likes this.
  3. Doobie McGoo

Doobie McGoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just had the same problem, but was playing off my phone and didn't want to format anything.

To fix this from the Prius audio console:
    1. click OPTIONS
    2. click Browse For Music
    3. click Playlists
    4. select any playlist you have to override the one "play more like this" created

Everything should be back to normal now