1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Please create new forum for orders/waiting lists/deliveries

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by benbethel, Apr 23, 2004.

1. benbethel

benbethel Junior Member

I like to check priuschat.com about once every two weeks, but one thing that's really annoying is seeing so many posts about:

order status / questions
    wait times / questions
    delivery status / questions

Can a new forum be created to address these issues? I'd love to see the main forum reserved for less-repetitive issues such as breaking news, questions on features, problems, etc.

Thanks!

2. Wolfman

Wolfman New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    There is a forum further down, called "Order Tracking." That forum exists for that purpose.

3. paulisme

paulisme New Member

Maybe we could make a new forum called "Enhancement Requests" while we're at it :)

4. hedwig

hedwig New Member

The order tracking forum is great, but I agree with that guy a bit. I get a little tired of the "Hey guys! Hey, anyone experiencing long waits?" or "Hiya! Say, will I have to pay MSRP?" They're legit questions, sure, but if people don't take the time to search the forum for similar threads, is it possible to set up a "Questions for Beginners" forum or something? (Might be handy for the Beginners, too - we all had to start somewhere!)

FYI, LOVE this site!

5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base

That's kinda what the point of the PriusChat Board Usage Questions forum is. Oh, look at that, I've moved this thread into that forum :)

I will be developing a list of FAQs/KB Articles that I'd like to see put together by our users soon. Something like a Newbie FAQ that every new member will have to read first before they ask the same question over and over again.

I personally nominate bookrats to start pulling together some of that info since he seems to be the search king :)

I'll post my list of proposed articles soon.

6. bookrats

bookrats New Member

You know, halfway through reading this, I thought, "I'll write Danny and volunteer to pull together together some of this information!" God, I'm hopeless.

Say the word; it'll give me something to do while I'm waiting for my car. :)