1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Please take care of my Gen III Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by PRPrius, Jun 1, 2009.

1. PRPrius

PRPrius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I have reached a pretty good conclusion, for me buying a new car is never going to happen again. I am a fan of buying a used bargain!! I bought a 2005 Package 6 Prius with 14,000 miles on the clock for $17,5000. i am super satisfied with this car, and currently 5 months into current ownership my odometer just passed 26,000 miles. We have a 2004 Prius in Puerto Rico, purchased new in 04 for 23000 dollars and only Package PR-2.

In conclusion, to whoever happens to be driving my future Blue Ribbon Prius V. Please drive it carefully, keep the milage under 15,000 miles, keep it always garaged and away from the sun. Please, update the DVD disk on a yearly basis. Only use mobil synthetic oil and treat the leather seats with upmost care. NO PETS, NO SMOKING, preferably NO KIDS in my Prius. In about two years, make sure you trade it in at a DFW metroplex Toyota dealership. I will be waiting to take delivery of my car at that time.

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I'm waiting for them to total it so I can transplant the adjustable, heated seats into my 2007. :madgrin: