1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Please try to help me with navigation question

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by ileney, Jun 17, 2014.

1. ileney

ileney Junior Member

I brought home my 2014 Prius 3 on Saturday. I've driven her 240 miles and am averaging 43mpg which I'm sure will improve as she breaks in. I traded in my 06 Honda Civic Hybrid which never did better then 40mpg, and averaged 34-36 mpg.

Anyway my question is about saving addresses with names. Is there any way to do this? I use to use a Garmin (it was ok), what I liked being able to use favorites to get directions to some places. Anything like that for my new Barcelona red Prius??

Fone ?

2. ileney

ileney Junior Member

FYI. It was really bothering me, did a few searches and finally found a link from Toyota that tells you how to use the navigation, including saving addresses with names. My salesman wasn't any help, in fact he still hasn't gotten back to me on how to raise the volume of the lady. He forgot to tell me how to lock the doors...I had to find it in the manual!

Search by Address

3. GrGramps

GrGramps Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    Ileney, You read the manual? That alone, puts you ahead of most new car buyers.:)

Congratulations on your new purchase.