1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Plenty of Gen1's in Boulder, CO

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by 3prongpaul, Aug 12, 2013.

1. 3prongpaul

3prongpaul Hybrid Shop Owner, worked on 100's of Prius's

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Today we had a dozen Gen1 Prius's on our property. Ok 5 were parts cars for our shop but 7 Gen1's is still a lot in one place at the same time. Most cities in America don't even have 7 Gen 1's, in Boulder there are dozens of these still running around.

see photo on Facebook
    Boulder Hybrids - Boulder, CO - Automotive | Facebook

2. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ...I saw 4 Gen1's in my survey of 130 Prii in North Virginia. The all looked marvelous, like new. Here the Gen1's got the best free HOV access, forever. although the owners can buy a newer version and transfer plates.

3. Eclipse1701d

Eclipse1701d Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    I've seen two in the last month in West Central Florida... They looked great!

4. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    My wife and I were in the Denver/Rocky Mountain area in 2010 and I was really surprised by the number of Prii that we saw, Gen I, Gen II and new Gen III's. Especially in the Rocky Mountain National Park area. Toyota had donated Gen II's to the park rangers but there were also many in private driveways. I also passed a lot of travelers on the park roads.