1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Plenty of Prius available

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by CraigCSJ, Dec 27, 2006.

1. CraigCSJ

CraigCSJ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I was surprised and disappointed yesterday when I visited my Toyota dealer in San Bernardino, California, and found 20 Prius on the lot waiting to be purchased. I had been aware that Prius sales were slowing, but to find this many sitting on the lot was a jolt. I wonder if this is typical of dealers all over the USA.

CraigCSJ 04 pkg9BC 48,000 miles @ 48mpg

2. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :) Howdy CraigCSJ

North Texas dealers, beginning in November, seemed to have from 6 to 10 Prius on the lot ready for immediate delivery. Looks about the same in late December.

The GOOD NEWS: A North Texas purchaser could get a good trade offer and a discount off MSRP. My new 2007 Touring Edition Package 6 Option A was delivered November 11th with a very good trade offer for my 2004 and a discount off MSRP on the 2007. It did take the dealers a few weeks to "wake up and smell the coffee" since they had been conditioned to getting MSRP + "market adjustment" for so long.

3. paprius4030

paprius4030 My first Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I got an email from Bobby Rahl Toyota in Pa. They were offering any Prius at invoice. Checked and they had 12 in stock, other dealers around here seem to have alot in stock also. How soon American's forget $3.00 a gal. gas...sigh