1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Plug-In headlights, HID kit

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by trentofdestiny, Dec 28, 2016.

1. trentofdestiny

trentofdestiny Master Finagler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I am considering selling my original headlamps after upgrading to LED headlamps. They are in good shape with no unusual damage or wear. I only have one off the car right now, the other one should get removed in a couple of weeks. I'm waiting for parts for my LED headlamps, backordered from Toyota.

Also have a Morimoto HID kit, 35W, newest ballast style, XB35, with 5500k h11b bulbs, about 4 months old, and brand new in the box 6500k h11b bulbs. I have taken pics of one side only but if you are buying, I am selling both sides together.

I was thinking $300 shipped for both headlights, and $100 shipped for the HID kit. Not sure about the value on the secondary market for these items but to buy them new would cost about $400 for both headlights and $150 for the HID kit plus $40 for the second pair of bulbs. Obviously prices are negotiable. These are the headlights from the Plug-In so they are the type that's blue inside.
    Prius LH headlamp.jpg
    Morimoto HID ballast.jpg

iPhone ?

2. trentofdestiny

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I also have a relay harness available too. Bump
    IMG_5731.JPG

iPhone ?

3. Tony Dang

Tony Dang Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    Four
    Sent a PM.

4. trentofdestiny

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Headlights sold (thanks Tony Dang) and 6500K H11B bulbs sold (thanks saltdiscus). Bump for the 35W Morimoto HID kit with 5500k H11B bulbs. I still have that!