1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

po300 po301 P0302

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by kinglew, Apr 7, 2019.

1. kinglew

kinglew Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    my 2005 Prius check engine code cleared several times.keep repeat last 800 miles or so Prius has around 191k new densco plugs installed at 150 k plug look like new when i replaced them .12 volt good .can anyone that had similar issues point me in the right direction car drive fine .

2. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I am assuming that your title has typos within and that you are referring to engine misfire codes P0300, P0301, P0303. I would suggest that you should check the spark igniters and the fuel injectors. First try moving the spark igniters around to see if the misfire follows the movement, which would be proof that the igniter is causing the misfire. If that doesn't help then suspect faulty injectors which are a bit more difficult to move around since the fuel rail has to be removed and replaced.

3. kinglew

kinglew Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    yes it was a typo. i bought 1 new igniter still in the box.down with the flu for the last week when i get better i will try clinder1 first with the new one.that was the first in the start of my problem now i get 1 and 2.thanks for your help .

4. kinglew

kinglew Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    po300 po301 P0302 try edit tile could not sorry for typo. only happen cold start in the morning . or start after sitting all day at work.my problem started after use chevron fuel cleaner. may just be related throw out there.have been use it since i purchase Prius 6 years ago.use every 5 k never a problem most of my driving is highway

#4 kinglew, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  5. kinglew

kinglew Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    just changed title figured out how. sorry for the confusion thanks in advance any and all help welcome