1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Podcasts

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Sabby, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Sabby

Sabby Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I am fairly new to Prius Chat having purchased a 2011 Prius about 3 weeks ago. I have enjoyed reading up on the Prius and the wealth of information in this community.

I enjoyed listening to the Podcasts and wondered has this feature been suspended? I see no new Podcasts since July?

This site has really helped with the learning curve.

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I beleive there will be more in the future. I remember it being mentioned at the end of the whatdrives.us podcast the other night. Danny, Priuschat's site admin, is a co-host on that show along with Russell Frost and Linda Weidemann.

While waiting for more Priuschat podcasts, give what drives us a shot too :)

What Drives Us | Alternative Fuel Weekly Podcast

3. dustoff003

dustoff003 Blizzard Brigade #003

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I was wondering the same thing where is the PriusChat Show? I hear it being pluged on WDU and D&R saying that they need to lay down another episode. I recon they are both to busy or the last episode face to face traumatized them so much they can not continue the franchise?

I was going to start a thread on the same topic but I could not remember how to or find the new thread starter.

Edit: I am a dunce I see where to make a new thread it has been right in front of me this whole time.