1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ponder this

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by SPEEDEAMON, Jan 22, 2011.

1. SPEEDEAMON

SPEEDEAMON Professional Car Nut

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    This year we will experience 4 unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11...

Now go figure this out.....take the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be this year and it will equal out to 111.

2. PhazonPhobe

PhazonPhobe His name is Sora

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Don't mess with my head like that. I'm not supposed to think that much. >.>

1 person likes this.
  3. AussieOwner

AussieOwner Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Actually, that only works for those born last century. Anyone born this century will only add up to 11.

4. SPEEDEAMON

SPEEDEAMON Professional Car Nut

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Eric,
    this is only for Old Farts like you and me
    . Not for those born this century

5. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes, but it's difficult to tell which date is which without specifying a format. Using four digits for the year helps, but even then it's easy to confuse month and day. The solution is to use the Year Month Day format, which fits together with Hours Minutes Seconds like digits of an odometer, or place values in a number, or...a digital chronometer. ;)

6. MJFrog

MJFrog Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    N/A
    And just to make your head spin a little more...start figuring in the permutations of hh:mm:ss that go along with that: 1:1:1, 1:1:11, 1:11:1, 1:11:11, etc. Don't forget am and pm!

7. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Someone's gonna be born on 11/11/11 at 11:11:11.11 AM, another at the same notation PM, in 24 time zones, so the world will within 24 hours acquire 48 people who if they're smart won't have to work for a living but will simply market themselves as "divine messengers" or something by virtue of their birth "numerology" to our still sadly grossly numerically illiterate world and make fortunes.

I wonder if two of them will ever meet and have a fight on Oprah over which one has the more legitimate claim. Oprah's equivalent, that is, since she's closing down, but there are lots of "Oprahs" cashing in on our sociologic/psychologic illiteracy so the two won't lack for a "boxing ring" to make even more money with.

PS - it occurred to me just now that the world has 48 confirmed anti-christs roaming around loose and probably unmonitored: those born on 6/6/6 at 6:6:6. They're all just 3-1/2 yrs old at the moment and only just getting warmed up as masters of disaster their families no doubt innocently attribute to their stage of youth, but it's time the authorities took notice, don't'cha think? I mean, what if one of them bumped into one of our divine 11/11/11-11:11:11.11ers by accident in a bus station in Kuala-Lumpur - it'd be like anti-matter making contact with matter - KABOOM!

2 people like this.