1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Poor abused Cat!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Chuck., Jun 14, 2011.

1. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Please rename him!!!

[​IMG]

LeBron
    Male
    2 years old
    SI, NY

Hello Ladies, I’m Lebron. I like to be the center of your world. I have the energy of a kitten and the purr power of a machine. I came home after a death row save and came out of the carrier purring. I love everyone. I get along with other cats., but not really looking for a buddy to cuddle with. But other cats are still cool. I share my food well, love cat beds and windows. I have started to not fear dogs, and I have successful not smacked my foster mom’s dog in a few weeks. Who knew that fixing me, would fix that too.

I love the teenage boy in my foster house, but can you believe I want to hang with him sometimes and he has the nerve to go to his room and close the door on me? Well I get him, I sit outside and pathetically cry until he comes back out. When I have time for love in my busy cats schedule, it is time to hug me!

I am currently in Staten Island but looking for offer in other places. I would love to live South Beach, Staten Island, and if that offer comes through I will hold a press conference to announce my decision. :rolleyes:

In my new contract I will need the follow things; a bowl that frequently fills up with food. A water bowl
    or open toilet, not picky on that, and a clean box. I use tidy cat or tidy cat breeze. That Breeze system is kind of awesome. And I require the rights to sit on a couch, windowsill, bed or your lap. I will need the use of different places at different time.

I have lots of energy and I have things to do each day, so toys may be a good idea. A little nip never hurt anyone.

Not to brag, but I am really strong, so I may not be the best cat for little kids who want to hold me and don’t understand me yet. I am cool with them, and don’t bite or anything, but when I want out of your arms, my back feet are fierce.

2. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I'd call him "Buster"...

3. watershedmoment

watershedmoment New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    ppl who abuse helpless animals are the scum of the earth!