1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

poor customer service at metroTPN.com?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by gyudaddy, Jul 15, 2006.

1. gyudaddy

gyudaddy Junior Member

I placed a couple of items from metroTPN.com on July 11. I know some retailers take long to 'process' their orders, but not replying customers' emails are something I can't understand. I'm very used to placing orders that ship out packages as late as a next day, so I'm getting pretty impatient. Besides, there's 1-877 number saying their hours include Saturday. The 1-800 directed me to an answering machine, so I tried another number (216-267-7000), and I was able to talk to a guy at their part dept, but the guy said whoever is in charge of internet sales do not work on Saturday. :blink:

I know many of you guys have already purchased many accessaries before. How long did it take for you to receive your package?

2. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    My one buying experience was satisfactory. Shipped in about a week, as I recall. I made one call (sorry, can't remember which number I used) to ask about the application process for the body side mouldings I was buying, and got a live, courteous, and informative response.

Jim