1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Poor Customer Service from One Dealer

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by allopatry, Jun 6, 2012.

1. allopatry

allopatry Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    SE
    Last October I saw an article on a leaked Japanese brochure for the Prius c. The next day I happened to be going by the dealer (about 15 miles south of where I live) that I had purchased my first Prius from in 04. I stopped and asked them if they knew anything about the car. The salesman said no they had never heard of it but that they would contact me when they did get some information.

The next week I went to the dealer in my hometown to inquire about the c. They also told me they would let me know when they heard something about the car. In February 2012 , the dealer in my hometown called me and told me that they expected to be able to order me a Prius c in March. I went there in March , ordered my c (3) with moonroof package and it arrived in April.

Yesterday 6/5, the dealer south of me finally called (8 months later) and left me a message that Prius cs were out, but hard to get and that they could order me one but it might take a while-really you're just calling me in June when you've been able to preference them since March and I've seen them on your lot when I drive by? This is a larger dealership and apparently my business was not important enough for them to bother until now, or perhaps it was because I filled out an extensive survey from Toyota and told them that I had never heard back from this dealership. The people at my hometown dealership worked hard to get me my c, the other people not so much.