1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Portable Satellite Radio?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by RRick, Dec 28, 2006.

1. RRick

RRick New Member

I have a new 2007 Prius fully loaded. I can play my ipod through the audio system by plugging it into the auxiliary jack. Is there any reason not to do the same thing with a portable satellite radio?

2. miwaku

miwaku New Member

Just make sure you use a shielded audio input cable if you're powering your device using the socket in the armrest, or you might get a lot of static.

3. Trevor

Trevor Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm using the Pioneer INNO with XM service hooked up that way. I haven't mounted the antenna yet, but I get a good signal without it when I'm driving around NYC.

4. mrbogie

mrbogie New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trevor @ Dec 28 2006, 08:58 AM) [snapback]367639[/snapback]</div>
    :huh: Just got my Prius, '07, and plan to install XM Skyfi system that I had in my old car. Where has anyone placed the cradle for the Skyfi and someone mentioned puting the antenia in the spoiler. How tough is that?
    Thanks.