1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Possible Combination Meter Malfunction?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by ononeathome, Jan 14, 2013.

1. ononeathome

ononeathome Junior Member

I have checked through a lot of different threads and can't find one that quite matches what I have going on.

My CM will only display in metric (as opposed to US) standards, regardless of how much, how often or when you push the button to switch between US and metric. In addition the ODO no longer displays the correct millage and flashes constantly.

Having read quite a few threads I think that this means that my CM is either broken or almost broken.

Any other thoughts and if so what?

If it is the CM has anyone used the re-build offers by (both) members and non-member os this board with any success?

Sincerely,
    Greg

2. dorunron

dorunron Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    You are probably familiar with this, but it does not hurt to check certain things. Please run the test and report the three values.

Weird stuff happening? MPGs dropping? Test The Battery | PriusChat

Also, if you have HID headlights, to save wear and tear on the HID's, instead of turning on the headlights, simply turn on the parking lights three times.

Ron