1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Post parking lot panic

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Trevor, May 21, 2006.

1. Trevor

Trevor Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yesterday was the first time that I had to park my car in a garage that didn't have self parking. As I drove up to the attendent I asked, "Do you know how to drive one of these?" He peered inside and made a sort of shrug. I watched as he drove it into the garage and he seemed like he had done it before which I thought was qute a relief.

When I went back to pick it up I again watched as they had no trouble retrieving it. The radio was on and I had thouught that I had remembered turning it off when I asked if they new how to drive it. I sorta chucked when I pictured the guy poking away at the MFD.

About half way home I discovered that I didn't know where my key was. It normally doesn't leave my pocket. After a mommen of sheer panic I found my key in the first place that I checked... the cup holder. I don't think that I'm going to forget to make sure I know where it is before driving off again.

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    A lot of people turn the SKS off in those type of situations. if nothing else, it makes sure that the car is turned off when it's parked (since the attendants are used to pulling a key out when they park a car), and you'll always know where your key is .