1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pri Pulling to the side

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PetersPrius, May 18, 2006.

1. PetersPrius

PetersPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    New Prius 1200 mi. Pulled to the left , even from the beginning. Thought it might be alignment. Took to T dealer. Rotated front tires left to right, etc. Said there was some sort of notice from Toy. about this.
    Now - it pulls to the Right! I knew it would solve the problem! What to do? Anybody else have a similar experience on new car?

2. grasshopper

grasshopper Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PetersPrius @ May 18 2006, 06:42 PM) [snapback]257730[/snapback]</div>

Have them do a 4 wheel alignment and make sure you get a copy of the printout. My dealer gave me grief about doing it but since the steering wheel was not straight they had no choice. Of course my dealer is the worst dealer in the world. It did fix my problem and of course, no charge.

3. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Yeah, i've seen at least one other post on here where their car was pulling one way or another, and they had an alignment done, even posted the sheet which showed how bad it was initially