1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Price Increase Rebate Question: who do you call?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by newts, May 5, 2004.

1. newts

newts New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Here's my situation: I was on the list at a local dealer since January and got my rebate Letter and keychain-with-booger while waiting but then I got a lucky break at another dealer. Will I still be getting my rebate or do I need to contact someone to make sure I don't get left out?

2. CarlK

CarlK New Member

Newts,
    Did you ever get any more information on this question? I'm hoping to be in the same situation shortly. :) Did you ever call the Toyota 800 # for customer service?

Thanks,

Carl

3. newts

newts New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Not yet. I am trying to be patient but just today I did send an email to the Toyota people from their survey website. I got a letter today to rate the dealer and the buying process. There were also some 800 numbers so I will call them if I don't hear back from the email in a day or two.

Has anyone gotten their rebate yet? How long did it take?

jv

4. hondavalk_

hondavalk_ New Member

I have a Prius on order from a local dealer and have the rebate offer. I had the chance to take one from another dealer and called Toyota to see if the rebate would still apply and they said it would not. :(

5. newts

newts New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I read the letter and there is no reason at all it should not apply. The rebate comes from Toyota and not from the dealer. I certainly plan on raising a stink if I get an answer like that.

jv

6. whatshisname

whatshisname New Member

Rebate? What rebate? :? Whatshisname