1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Price of mudguards

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Ghostrider, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Ghostrider

Ghostrider New Member

Not sure what is going on here but two dealers in Texas quoted about 200 bucks for mudguards for my 2006. They were only 125 if I ordered them with the car. Also one messed up and quoted 28 bucks but these were for a Corolla (ordering the rear protector). You can;t tell me there's 174 bucks difference in mudguards from a Corolla and a Prius. Are the ones offered through this website OEM?

2. auart

auart Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghostrider @ Sep 17 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]320972[/snapback]</div>
    I ordered mine on ebay through one of the OEM toyota sellers..
    They are made in CANADA for toyota and come in an OEM b ox with a TOYOTA Part number... With shipping $40 and they are very easy to install yourself or have a local mechanic do it... It took me 30 minutes and only because I read the instructions twice, and always take my time.
    Deland toyota on ebay is a very good seller.

3. cairo94507

cairo94507 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Ditto to the above- bought mine on Ebay and paid $40 and my 3 year old could have installed them in 10 minutes. Aside from that, definitely worth getting, the sides of my car are never dirty.