1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prii in Scotland 7 in 10 days

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by efusco, Jun 3, 2008.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    While I've read that only around 8000 Prii have been sold in the UK and had heard from UK members in another forum that they'd never even seek an Prius in Scotland or the UK I was sure I'd see at least a couple while here on Holiday the past 10 days.

I'm sitting in Heathrow getting ready to cross the pond back home and can report that in my short 10 day trip I happened to see a total of 7 Prii in the 10 days....really only 8 as the first and last were travel days and I really had no time for sight seeing. I saw one on the open road, but the rest were in fairly large cities...Edinburgh, Oban, Inverness.

They definately exist. I've decided that those who say they've never seen one either live in very rural areas and rarely go into the cities and/or they're seeing them and not realizing it as Citroen sells a car called the Picasso that looks remarkably similar in body style to the Prius.
    [​IMG]

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Nice!

Hmm.. that's the old Picasso I think. How old are the cars there in general? Do people keep their cars for a long time?