1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Primacy MXV4s vs X-Radials

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Abq Richard, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Abq Richard

Abq Richard New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    My Integrities are ready to be replaced after 35,000 miles, and after reading many, many tire posts here at Priuschat, I have decided to purchase either Michelin Primacy MXV4s or X-Radials. Does any one have experience with both of these tires so that you can give me a comparison?

BTW, I've discovered that Discount tires will honor the Michelin discount offered by Costco, which means that, right now, you can get $70 off a set of Michelin tires at Discount Tires.

2. wicastawakan

wicastawakan New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I too am curious & hoping someone can provide some input here.

3. mrblaise

mrblaise Go Lakers!!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I can only say that I've had my MXV4's for about 2 months now and love them. What a difference from the Integritys. Much quieter and a much better ride as well. No experience with the X's I bought mine at America's Tire and they did honor the Costco price.

4. lenjack

lenjack Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Bought the X's at Sam's with Michelin $60 discount. Don't know anything about the Primacy's, but the X's are WAY superior to the Integrity's. Much better handling, wet or dry. If
    you buy the X's and there is no discount, contact Michelin, and they will send you a $60 rebate coupon.