1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prime Minister's Questions...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

I've got to say, few things are more entertaining than watching the House of Commons.... Even Tony Blair was ragging on the liberal democrats, it was awesome!!!

anyone know of any other televised gov. event as such?

oh, in that same vein, anyone know of a really kick nice person satellite tv provider? we're talking the ability to pull out broadcasts from China, Zimbabwe, that sort of thing....

2. Schmika

Schmika New Member

I've got to say that a lot of posters on PC ought to read a newsmagazine printed outside the U.S. I read "The Economist" (British) and it does give a different perspective.

We have got to get away from the attitude that "slamming" the opposition is going to get us anywhere.

3. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Jun 26 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]277165[/snapback]</div>
    Check out both of the BDS providers Squid, they both (Dish and Direct) have a variety of international broadcasts. We have Dish and DW gets her Philippine channel. Start by checking their websites to see who has the programming closest to what you are looking for.

4. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tleonhar @ Jun 27 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]277535[/snapback]</div>
    Dude thanks!!! :)