1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Princess Kathy Gets Her Wish

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by JimN, May 11, 2010.

1. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    My dear friend Kathy whose topical humor appears in my signature drives a Sebring convertible. She loves a convertible & won't drive anything else.

When her AC failed over a year ago I questioned why someone in a convertible needed air conditioning. Isn't that the whole point of driving with the top down? :p Well, it was never quite fixed correctly.:(

When my 2006 had 12v battery problems I said it was acting like a Chrysler. When my 2010's shifter jammed I said it was doing it's Chrysler impersonation. I told her she couldn't park next to me because I didn't want my car to pick up any bad habits. After all, I'd rather push a Prius than drive a Chrysler but its a Toyota so I won't have to.

So Kathy was in fine form as Toyota's woes in general & the Prius' specifically were spread across the news culminating in the prophetic "I'd rather push a Chrysler than drive a Prius."

After 10 years (that's 140 years in Prius years) her Sebring bled all over the payment and is now doing its impersonation of a lawn ornament.

So, Princess, be careful what you ask for; you just might get it.

BTW, her announcement that her car died kicked the crap out of my 2010's record tank announcement.