1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

prius 09

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by rigormortis, Sep 3, 2008.

1. rigormortis

rigormortis Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    i did not see it mentioned here yet, but toyota finally updated their prius page to the 2009 model, including their new ebrochure

and of course the toyota error is back, allowing someone to add rs-3200plus security system for $359 for a car that already has that (package 3 or higher!)

the generated brochure's price for the rs3200 was not he same as the build your prius page.

i guess the ipod accessory cable is now the 'preferred accessory package' for $299 according to the brochure, the website accessory page did not list it. also missing was that carpeted floor mat/first aid kit/cargo net package, they were all separate

http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/

2. David Beale

David Beale Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    You'd think they would do something special for the last of the Gen 2 cars. I guess if you did you'd be wrong. ;)

3. ufourya

ufourya We the People

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Today I went to the dealership where I am on a waiting list and got a print brochure for the 2009 Prius. It has some minor cosmetic changes from the 2008 brochure (even most of the pictures are the same), but the specifications and packages are, as far as I have determined, identical. So there seems to be absolutely nothing Toyota decided to change.

This is my first post on this site. I have been lurking for about three weeks. I am impressed by the general helpfulness and patience of the members here. Kudos!

4. mrg

mrg Member

Welcome aboard.

5. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    On that link, at the bottom of the Toyota web page, it says "Starting at $22,000 MSRP."
    According to autos.yahoo.com, the starting MSRP on the 2008 Prius is $21,500, and the 2009 Prius starting MSRP is $22,000. The invoices are $20,210 and $20,680, respectively. Since the dollar has recovered against the Yen, I'm assuming the added $470 is for the light-saber and the X-ray gun. Anyone know?
    Interesting.