1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius 2001 Codes P3000 and P3006 Freeze Frame data uploaded

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by Jose Rodriguez, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Jose Rodriguez

Jose Rodriguez New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I would like to understand what this reports mean. Please if there are somebody that can tell me so that a mechanic don't lie to me ( at least not too much for I don't have tons of money) I would appreciate it.

The reports say Prius 2003 but actually is a 2001 (I didn't change the number 2003 that the software assigns by defect)

Thanks in advance

Joe

Attached Files:

2. Jose Rodriguez

Jose Rodriguez New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Here you have the files in Pdf just in case. I forgot to write that the signs on the dashboard are the triangle with the admiration mark on the left and the engine on the right. On the screen the car with the admiration mark on the right is red.

Please I need your help to be prepared when the mechanic checks the car out. Thanks

Joe

Attached Files:

3. yotatoter

yotatoter Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    I
    It looks like battery block 5 is bad.. What that means in simple terms is that the dealer will tell you that you need a new battery pack.. In short it means your battery is wearing out and one of your modules is worse than the others. You can choose to replaced just the 2 modules ,but honestly that is not a permanent fix. It may buy you some time,if you want a permanent fix you can check with a reman battery . Check this site out there are poeple who have bought used ,new and reman and decide what your budget will and will not allow. Good luck..

4. yotatoter

yotatoter Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    I
    You could also give us yur location and somebody on here may be able to refer a good mechanic to you..