1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius 4th Gen 15inch rim Wheel Covers in Prius Gen 3

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by priusFour, Nov 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. priusFour

priusFour New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have a 3rd gen prius 4, I removed the wheel covers a while ago and have been and driving with black alloys that are behind the covers, my mileage dropped a couple after doing this, so I wanted to put the wheel cover's back, I also happened to see my friend's 4th gen Prius which has a better looking wheel cover Silver/Black and looks more aero dynamic than my prius's silver plastic covers, so I thought why not put the 4th gen wheel covers on my prius, I can find 4 4th gen prius cover's selling for $70 in Ebay, but wanted to confirm if it would fit and if any one here has tried doing this., both the base 4th gen prius LE and my prius have 15 inch wheel with 5 lugs, also curious to know if Prius prime's wheel cover which looks even better would fit, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.