1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius accessories website????

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by palmspringsprius, Jan 6, 2006.

1. palmspringsprius

palmspringsprius New Member

I have sent three emails to this website ( http://www.coastaletech.com/ ) in hopes that I could purchase some add-on features to my prius ride and there has not even been an email response. Anyone have any ideas for a site other than coataletech??

Thanks

Sean

2. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

3. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    What are you after? Some items can be gotten from Sigma (mentioned above) and other places, while some items are from Coastal Tech only.

4. jrfaris

jrfaris Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Here are a few additional sites but Coastal Tech has (or claims to have) some unique upgrades I haven't found elsewhere.

Metropn

Brandsport

Drivewire

5. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Coastal E Tech has a few more generic items you can get elsewhere and some very unique items, like the EV mod. I would say call them. They have some things in development that they should not have teased folks with. I am no businessman so I am not going to chuck rocks. Everything that is in stock they get out fairly quickly. Occasionally they have to restock and then you wait. They are a mom and pop business and the Prius stuff is not a priority. Their business practices have inflamed many, for myself, they make stuff I want, not that I need so I am philosophical about it. I also lived through the early Personal Computer (long before IBM and Micro$ stole that name) and vapor ware was everywhere. It will come or it won’t, or if it is a good idea someone else will come out with something like it? I am going to do the CAN View back up camera instead of Costal E Tech. I have their EV mod and it is great and they gave me great support. I feel more good than bad about them. Call them they are nice to talk to.

6. BMcGraw

BMcGraw Member

Oh doesn't Kelly sound sweet. "Nice to talk to" only if you don't mind being misinformed (nice way of saying, "lied to"). Similar to shaking one hand while dodging the other containing a sharp object. Trust is a "deal breaker" with me.

Good luck!

7. palmspringsprius

palmspringsprius New Member

thanks for all that responded. I'll try to call them and see where that takes me but the other sites look pretty good as well.

Thanks again

Sean