1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius and Prius Prime deals thru year end! Dianne in SoCal!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by DianneWhitmire, Dec 5, 2017.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    No fanfare - but I cannot post my deals online anymore without hacking someone off either in different region, state, or dealership. And, my deals being posted go against the advertising covenant. :mad:

Prius we stock in my region are package 1, 2, and 3 and 3 touring.
    Hardly any 4 or 4 touring sitting around. I do have a few 4's with sunroofs tho... and that nice big 11.6 screen too!

I have a wicked good inventory for 2017 Prime, and HOV decals either here or requested on all.
    Since I'm unable to post my actual deals here due to restrictions for advertising, so let's do this. Ya want one, email me. [email protected] is where to reach me, or check my phone numbers in my sig line below.

In SoCal, here's the current incentives for March, good thru April 2.

Buy?
    $2000 rebate
    OR
    $500 cash + 0 apr for 72 months
    OR
    a $3,250 lease cash perk when you lease, and a superbly low lease rate that's essentially as close to 0 MF as one can get with great credit.

I have a few PLUS, a lot of Premiums, and a dozen Advanced. And, my deals are rockin' awesome. These are the last of my 2017's with huge incentives. Don't miss out!
    If you are out of state, we seldom finance or lease out of state because the titling issues and challenges are vast. Just email me for details at [email protected] and again: the 2018's are allocated and coming, there are no changes to them except no incentives at all. This will be the best deal for 2017. I firmly believe that to the point where I just bought a Premium package for myself. :)

Dianne

eMail me : [email protected] or call me 949-689-0717 or text me. It's super busy this time of the year so please identify yourself as a PC member for me, and tell me where you're located geographically. Thanks!

#1 DianneWhitmire, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018