1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Bashing of the Day

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Stev0, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    My girlfriend recently got a beautiful blizzard pearl with solar roof. A couple of days ago she told someone she hadn't seen in awhile about it, and then yesterday they talked and were catching up.

I wasn't there, so these quotes aren't verbatim, but the meaning is still there.

Other woman: Where I come from, people drive BMWs and Mercedes, not cheap cars like a Prius.
    My Girlfriend: Oh? What do you drive?
    Other woman: Um...A Honda Fit.

6 people like this.
  2. Scummer

Scummer Eh?

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    The other woman is probably to dumb to realize what she just said.

1 person likes this.
  3. sipnfuel

sipnfuel New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Well at least this forum has people who appreciate the Prius

The other day I was admiring a Prius parked next to my car as I pulled into the parking spot (I was not driving my Prius at the time). It was the same color but had some custom wheels, solar roof, etc. It had the window cracked, but it was otherwise tinted. I look through the crack to see inside and see some doodads he or she had on the dash.

When I came back to my car it was still parked there. I looking through the window and finally noticed someone was sitting in the car (the tint was dark so it took me a while to notice). I bet the person thought I was being weirdo staring instead of admiring the Prius, since I wasn't driving a Prius at the time.

2 people like this.
  4. Rokeby

Rokeby Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Just another case of

[​IMG]

312,581,577* and counting...

* 11/09/11 at 22:09 UTC (EST+5)

3 people like this.
  5. trishyco

trishyco New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have a co-worker that has already informed me that he doesn't like the back end of the Prius and that he prefers the shade of red on my boss's Corvette (more of a burgandy red) over the Barcelona Red of my Prius. I just remind myself that he wears socks with his sandals so his opinions of esthetics are worthless. The day I actually get my choice questioned by someone that actually has their shit together hasn't arrived yet.

2 people like this.
  6. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I've done that before. In the parking lot of a restaurant I parked on the opposite side of another red GenII prius. I got out, and walked around their car. Noted it was a 2006+ because of the emblems and headlights and then compared the colour. Mine is a much duller red than theirs which was super uber shiny and very very red. I much preferred their red to mine. :(

I wear socks and sandals. It is a trend!

1 person likes this.
  7. amm0bob

amm0bob Permanently Junior...

The last place on earth to get cable, Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II

I went to a car parked in the lot at Sam's a while back... the door wouldn't unlock when I gave it the "touch"...

I was a little upset...

I mean, HEY... what's up with this... so I touched it again and no beep...

I resisted from pulling on the handle for some reason... but I did touch her once more just to be sure... no joy... it wasn't happening that route...

So I reached into my pocket and pulled out the ring of keys with my fobs and looking at the thing as I pushed the unlock button so I could witness the car finally giving in to my will I heard from behind me... Chirp Chirp... :eek:

I was in the other aisle... :shocked: :doh:

I looked in their car anyway... nice ride. :rockon: