Thanks everyone for mentioning my post. Yeah the wires from the battery to the safety switch just did not lineup well at all. Or maybe I just got them backwards lol. I looked at them for a while and realized a modification of the angle of the connectors would make them reach/fit the battery's much better so I did just that I bent offsets into the 2 connectors of the wires at the battery's so they met the battery connector more squarely and it worked great. I had a picture of the connector angles I made but it has disappeared from my picture files. The issue is the closeness of the wires block the connectors ability to lay flush on the battery bolt. And the wires themselves in there stock configuration are very hard to bend to fit the new battery's so I used 2K's tip with a hair dryer to warm them up and bend the wires then bent offsets in both wire lugs where they attach to the battery. The covers did not go on without bending the connector but it was very easy no big deal. I did those 2 wires last and was getting pretty tired so some work around's happened lol. Still not sure if I got it right but did my best. But she fit good and was a beauty all bolted up.