1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Bra?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by stedman98, Jun 11, 2008.

1. stedman98

stedman98 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Anybody have a front bra cover? We're looking at LeBra over the dealer 3M clear thing, which sounds ugly. Any help will be appreciated.:)

2. sleonardelli

sleonardelli Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Can't even see the clear bra but it is pricey. However, the LeBra and others like it require more maintenance (i.e. removing it at intervals, before washing, etc). Plus, I've read a lot about it scratching your car. Also, my clear bra is 24" up the hood; since the hood slopes, it's more of a rock magnet. Weigh the pros and cons and read other posts on the topic.

3. ZC1

ZC1 Junior Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    There is a search feature on the menu bar above.
    Search for Colgan bra, or Toyota Bra and LeBra.
    You will find way too many posts about this very thing.

ZC1

4. GatorJZ

GatorJZ Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    LeBra is at the very bottom of the food chain for these. 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice would be 3M ClearBra. If your heart is set on a vinyl bra, get the Colgan. The OEM bra is probably made by CoverCraft, most are. Colgan is a better product.

5. GatorJZ

GatorJZ Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    If you want the Toyota bra, check out eBay auction #270245726971 (not my auction). Brand new with current bid of $0.99.

6. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    The Toyota bra does not fit any Prius after 2005. They never redesigned it to fit the new front fascia in the 2006 facelift. I don't believe LeBra has ever fixed their design, either.

This means that the bra will be hard to install and will scratch the crap out of your car. That's why we don't carry them in the PC Shop - not worth the headache of owner after owner being upset about their purchase.

Buyer beware.