1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Bra !!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by wojo, May 8, 2011.

1. wojo

wojo New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hello All
    Well it's not as kinky as you thought. I purchased a 08 a few weeks ago and am just lovin it.
    Getting super mileage (for me ) 52-56 to work every day, and my best is 65 mph so far.
    Well now for the bra part, The person who owned this car must have lived on a dirt road and probably was a severe tailgater. cause the front end is really peppered with small pits. Other than that its super clean.
    I was wondering if there is a place to get a bra, or has anybody heard of one for a Prius?
    Im really not worried about rust or anything like that, Just a little more protection, And it would look a little Sporty

Thanks...................Happy in N.Y.

2. dhancock

dhancock 2 Prius Family

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    You might want to consider touching up the paint with the Dr. Color Chip kit. There have been a few (positive) comments about that here: for example.

I just received my kit,(after 124K miles I have some road rash - particularly on the bumper. It will be a week or so before I will be able to try it out.