1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius C Eligible for 1000 College Grad Rebate!

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by want_a_c, Jul 26, 2012.

1. want_a_c

want_a_c Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I figured I would mention this since it came in very useful for us.
    Toyota Financial Services
    The Prius C was just recently added to the program so every single dealer will say its not eligible until you show them the information from Toyota Financial.

I realize that this doesn't help everyone, but it does cover college, graduate school, technical schools and some current students.

2. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    It's been very quietly added. Why it was QUIETLY added, I am dumbfounded at. As of July 10th, far as I can see.

3. jdherder

jdherder New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Thank you so much for posting this! I'm about to go sign the papers for a new Prius C tomorrow and was told that I couldn't get a college rebate for it, now I've got some ammo with printouts from the Toyota Financial website.

4. Ofanew87

Ofanew87 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I bought my Prius C days ago and wasn't given the rebate. Found this forum, contacted my dealership and was given the rebate today. Thank you so much for posting this! It definitely made a difference.

Here is proof of the rebate for Prius C from Toyota Financial Services. There is even a picture!

Home

It pays (literally) to read the fine print. Best of luck!

5. Gcsal

Gcsal New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I bought my Prius C back in March, and we weren't sure if the car eligible for a rebate. At the time of purchase the salesman even took a photo copy of my bachelors degree. Now that I found out about the rebate I have been contacting my dealer and Toyota financial and it keeps going back and fourth! They told me that I cant get the rebate because I purchased it several months ago or they say I cant because I already signed the contract and they cant go back. Does anyone know what I could do to secure a rebate? I just hope its not too late.

6. Shuynh

Shuynh New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I am in the same boat. I contacted my sales person about it and he said at the time of my paper signing, 07/18, the program was not available for the Prius C's but Dianne says she seen the program as of 07/10 above. I also tried calling Toyota Financial to confirm the exact date of the program start date but was told to talk to my dealership. I've emailed my sales person for the date and havent heard back yet so I will probably follow up with a phone call tomorrow to the general manager.

7. Shuynh

Shuynh New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I was told by my sales person that the program went into effect the 18th @ Boch Toyota and I signed papers on the 17th. Just my luck! Lol