1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius C Eligible for 1000 College Grad Rebate!

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by want_a_c, Jul 26, 2012.

1. want_a_c

want_a_c Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I figured I would mention this since it came in very useful for us.
    Toyota Financial Services
    The Prius C was just recently added to the program so every single dealer will say its not eligible until you show them the information from Toyota Financial.

I realize that this doesn't help everyone, but it does cover college, graduate school, technical schools and some current students.

2. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I tried to use that but you had to have graduated within so many years so it didn't apply to me! But it is a very useful rebate for a lot of people.

3. Ashley7

Ashley7 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    Dang, I wonder what kind of APR I could have gotten through Toyota. Oh well, sounds like this wasn't an option four months ago anyway.

4. littlebigland

littlebigland Sonic Blue Prius c

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Last week when I called about the c I was told that it was not a part of the college rebate program, but when I went into the dealership they told me it was and I just needed to produce proof that I had graduated within the past two years. I brought two pieces of proof with me just in case (I got my BA in '10 and MA in '11) and got the rebate.

Of course I know the promotion right now is that you get $2000 on the Rav4 and the Corolla, but I'm very happy with my decision :)

5. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I got 1.99 APR through Toyota.