1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius c is a no-show at the Syracuse NY auto show

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Chazz8, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Chazz8

Chazz8 Gadget Lover

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I had emailed toyota USA to ask if the Prius c was going to be at the Syracuse Auto Show running last Thursday to Sunday. They said ask you local dealer. I regret not doing that because when I went there last night I found no Prius c. I got to sit in the non-hybrid toyota model, but it just was not what I was hoping for (head room was good for 6 foot tall person though)

I had heard here on PC that somebody got to sit in a Prius c in the philadelphia Auto show. So I just assumed that that show would come one state up and visit me. WRONG. I told them that Dianna in South California was taking pre orders on Prius c's that were in route to her dealership. They remained unsympathetic to my pain. Instead they added a heaping pile of disappointment by not having a Prius Pip to fondle, and then saying that this area (or region or city or dealer?) did not order any 2012 Prius hatchbacks with package 5, so they could not show that particular model either.

I had to console myself with a more personal meeting with the Leaf and Ford Fusion Hybrid (in shiny Ginger Ale Metallic)