1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius C JDM Headlight Wiring

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Caldazar, Jul 11, 2023.

1. Caldazar

Caldazar New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I am trying to install the JDM lights to a 2013 Prius C. It's looking like I am going to need to create my own harness after figuring out what connectors need what.

Has anyone done this before? Would rather not redo the work of someone else has already figured this out

Attached Files:

2. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I don't know of anyone who has done that yet. @kndy may know someone who has done this.

Make sure you do something to correct for the backwards bias in the low beams. Sometimes you can get away with aiming the left one extra low and the right one a tad higher, but you might still get people flashing you. Sometimes you can do reflector swaps from one side to the other, and I've seen appliques that you can glue onto the outer lenses to make the correction.

3. Josh Jones

Josh Jones Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    were you able to figure this out? I'm wanting to do this to my daughter new 2013 Prius C1 but I'm hoping to find someone who either did this with the JDM units or the 2018/2019 US LED headlights.