1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius C LED Emblem Questions?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by taco4267, Feb 17, 2013.

1. taco4267

taco4267 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    Does anybody know if a kit like this could work on our little guys? Is our emblem comparable in size to the Corolla's or Camry's? The aftermarket Aqua kit is a ridiculous $260 and I'm never going to dish that out for a lit up emblem (Unless I win the lotto...:) ). Or do you know of any easy mods or fabs to light ours up?

White LED Light Up Badge Decal Logo Trunk Emblem Sticker Lamp for Toyota Camry | eBay

I really like the emblem turning red when you brake :D

Toyota Corolla Two Tone Blue Red LED Light Truck Logo Emblem Tail Car Badge | eBay

2. WD0AFQ

WD0AFQ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I clicked the compatibility list on the brake light and it said no for the Prius C.
    dan

3. taco4267

taco4267 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    Thank you but I never really trust the compatibility listings on parts sites... Just because it was not made for that exact car, does not mean it couldn't possibly fit or work with other vehicles.

4. ufourya

ufourya We the People

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    The listing says the emblem is 80x120 mm. If you measure yours and it is the same size, that means it is probably compatible, no? There might be differences between the location of mounting holes, if any, but I don't think that is insurmountable.

taco4267 likes this.