1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius C Three

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by iBO, Mar 21, 2015.

1. iBO

iBO New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Hi Every one.. my first post!

I just bought a 2015 Prius C Three in electric lime color yesterday. I paid $4k down payment and financed the rest with $300/month at 0% for 60 months. So door price was total exactly $22000. I live Montgomery county in Maryland and talked to three dealers before buying.

I just want to know if I got a good deal. It was so hard to negotiate. Probably because they already realized that my wife and I liked the lime green color.

Thanks!

2. Easy Rider 2

Easy Rider 2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    If you got a car you like AND a payment that you can really afford.......then you got a good deal.
    Don't obsess over it and ruin the party.

Note: Be very careful to make EVERY payment a bit early and by a method that you are sure it gets there.
    Many 0% deals revert to an interest rate that is really outrageous if you are late on a single payment.

3. iBO

iBO New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    We really like the car so far :)

I will keep in mind about the 0% payment on time. Dealership said that when I get the first bill by mail, I can set up online auto payment. I will set it a bit early as you mentioned Thanks.

Does Prius C have very high insurance? I got my insurance through Progressive $600 for 6 months. Allstate asked even much higher. When I was at the dealership yesterday, they had an agent from Allstate but he couldn't match Progressive's rate.

4. Easy Rider 2

Easy Rider 2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    A lot of factors come into play for insurance rates; some that most people don't even think about.........like your credit rating.
    Location and age are big factors too.

About all you can do to decrease it is up your deductible.