1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius c

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Priusgtr, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Priusgtr

Priusgtr New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I like Prius. Prius good car. Prius get me places unlike piece of shit BMW. Me Prius get 60 gallons average. How often does your Prius break?

2. orenji

orenji Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Yikes! Don't like BMW I take it? Well Prius is hard to beat, just wish haters would just drive one, to know what they are missing. Brake, never, only when i sleep!:ROFLMAO:

TatumRob likes this.
  3. How often does it brake? Whenever I step on it :ROFLMAO:

4. Delta Flyer II

Delta Flyer II Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Neither Prii gets a break lol they are both always on the road... they break only when park I suppose while I'm at work... other than that both are on the go... lol... One the other half commutes in on its days off we're in mine lol..

I too got rid of my BMW... 2011 BMW 335i with all the bells and whistles, 1 year later and many issues and being stranded BMW purchased the vehicle back from me and offered to put me in a new one... Check please... and no more BMW's..

I've had nothing but good luck with Toyota products so I got another one... now we have 4 LMAO... 2 Prii & 2 4Runners...