1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius C's have arrived/Oregon

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by alfon, Mar 5, 2012.

1. alfon

alfon Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Local dealer, Lums Toyota, Warrenton, Oregon has two Prius C
    cars. One is a black C # 2 MSRP on sticker, 20,800 or so. Looks
    like both came in either last night or early this morning.

The other is a medium blue I don't know what model that one is.

If they arrived way out here in N/W Oregon , they must have arrived everywhere else by now....

2. jordanzelda23

jordanzelda23 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    One just arrived in Joplin, MO. I'm going for a test drive this afternoon. Wahoo!

3. chompstick

chompstick New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi all. New to the forum; thanks for such great info. The C has arrived all over the DC area today. Dealers seem to have received between 1-4 each. I drove a Three in Moonglow and put a deposit on a red one coming in about 2 weeks. It was very hard to discern any metallic to the white in Moonglow, even in sunlight.

It handled nicely, spry and responsive, comfortable seats. Visibility seemed ok to me. Very basic inside, but for the price that's what you get. The exterior is attractive and not as small as I thought it would look.

4. PH98662

PH98662 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I'm supposed to be getting a 2 in Summer Rain on Thursday, what a birthday present. I'm a little nervous, though, for some reason. This is the first time I have bought a car with only me in mind. I've loved the look of the car since I saw it at a car show in January. I was going to get the darker blue, but for some reason when the dealer said they could get a Summer Rain on Thursdays, I went for it (even though the darker blue wouldn't take much longer). I'm happy but nervous I went out of my standar comfort zone. Maybe it's a midlife crisis.