1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Customization - Local (Austin) Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by AlanInAustin, Jun 13, 2007.

1. AlanInAustin

AlanInAustin Junior Member

We just bought our first Prius (used with 22k miles) and I want to do some customization for my wife who will be the primary driver. Work to be done includes:

- adding body side moulding
    - adding auto-dimming rear view mirror

I'd like to get this work done professionally, but am not sure who does quality work in the area. If you have recommendations, I'd sure appreciate them.

AlanInAustin

2. Dan.

Dan. MPG Centurion

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlanInAustin @ Jun 13 2007, 09:18 AM) [snapback]460815[/snapback]</div>
    I would start at a good dealer and work my way back. I found some good tint jobs talking to a few local dealers. If they don't do it on site, they farm it out to a local shop. The shops they pick are usually top notch.

3. skipbap

skipbap New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I got my 07 Prius at the Round Rock dealer. They do everything. You just have to go to "Parts" and order the parts. When they come in they will call you and setup an installation apointment. They do great work and it is garanteed. I had a XM radio installed and I love it. Hope this helps.

Later
    Scott