1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius dreams?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by macmaster05, Dec 4, 2010.

1. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Anybody else have dreams about your Prius?

I have to admit at least once a month I'll dream that my car's been stolen.

Last night was:

I'm driving with my family in the car when suddenly on the road I encounter this "toll booth." I can't take another road it's the only way to get to my destination. These Vietnamese guys are charging $15 to make sure my car is legal and in spec. The guy sprays some isopropyl alcohol on the engine and various parts of the car. I don't know what he's checking for...leaks, corrosion? After he finishes, I complain "That's it?!? You didn't even bother checking my tinted windows, etc.." I ask him to return me $10 of my $15 for this service. He gives me a $5 bill. I say no, $10. Finally he hands me $10. I drive away but as I'm going I see in my rear view mirror, this other Asian kid approaching the back of my car with with a hammer. He slams the hammer into my rear bumper. I want to report them to the police but my family pleads that I don't because I'll just make these guys more angry, and who knows what they'll do then.

LOL, man am I glad these are only dreams. Anyone else?

Last night I also had a dream that I swapped identities of an Indian exchange student, so I was forced to live in a stranger's house but they seemed to recognize I wasn't the exchange student.

2. a_gray_prius

a_gray_prius Rare Non-Old-Blowhard Priuschat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I've had nightmares about waking up to find that my Volks have been jacked....

3. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I had another one last night:

I'm parked at the UCLA campus. When I return to my car I find that someone's slapped a city ranger sticker on my rear passenger door, AND they've stolen my 'UC Davis' license plate frame and replaced it with a UC Irvine frame. I peel off the sticker but there's adhesive all over the car. Then I grab the dean to report my stolen frame and they give me an even worse UC Irvine frame. Man....