1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Event in June...

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by texassalsa04, May 11, 2004.

1. texassalsa04

texassalsa04 New Member

This past April, the city I live in had an "Earth Day" event and I got three of us together to show off our Prius and talk to people about our cars and Hybrids in general (see pic below).

The next event will be on Saturday, June 5. I am looking for anyone that lives in the Dallas, Texas area to come out with his/her Prius from 8:30am to 2pm. The event is going to be at a city park in Plano (suburb of Dallas).

If you would like to join me and others for an informal gathering and to show the public the Prius, please contact me directly at [email protected]

The April event was very successful with many people very happy to see the Prius and we all were very happy to help spread the words on Hybrids. Hope to see new faces on June 5th.

2. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

If I get my danged car, you'll see me there!

3. texassalsa04

texassalsa04 New Member

bigbaldcuban... I hope you will get your car and join us. What color and package are you expecting?