1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius finally arrives

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by pollocks, Feb 2, 2006.

1. pollocks

pollocks New Member

Date Ordered: Early November 05
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Capitol Toyota, San Jose, CA
    Dealer BOUGHT From (Incl. City/State): Tracy Toyota, Tracy, CA
    Timeframe given for delivery: Early January 06
    Color: Seaside Pearl
    Option Package: HK

Come early January, and the dealership said they'd find out on the 6th what cars they were getting. On the 7th they tell us our car isn't in that lot, but were SURE it would be in the next lot. 2 weeks later, the next allocation of cars is due. I called when I hadn't heard anything, and nope, still no car.

Frustration is already building as we have just moved to the US from overseas and a rental car had been covered by hubby's work for a bit, but we were now paying for a rental out of our own pocket. We went with this dealership because they promised us it would arrive by mid-Jan.

We then found out that the next lot of cars that were due in (which he was SURE ours would be amongst) wouldn't arrive until March!!

So I called around, and Tracy Toyota, Tracy, CA had a couple of 06 Priuses available including a Seaside Pearl with the HK package! So we put our deposit down, and within 2 weeks, we had our car :)

Took delivery on Jan 28 and we are very happy Prius owners.

2. unruhly

unruhly New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!

I just got mine too. I'm so excited.