1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius for sale

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by Terry Williams, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Terry Williams

Terry Williams New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Is it ok to post a prius for sale here? I just purchased a 2019 Rav 4 hybrid so I do not need my trusty prius any more. Anyone near western NC or the N Ga mountains, that is where I am
    This is a one family owned 2008 Toyota Prius with 116k on it. It is Silver Pine Mica with cloth interior. It has the backup camera. It has the smart key system with 3 fobs and keys. It has been averaging a real solid 45-47 and that has been all mountain driving on short trips (worse case for hybrid cars regarding mileage) I live on top of the mountain so it is not ideal, my Subaru that is rated for 25 in town gets 11 driving this same path that I take. It is in excellent condition and I have the service record for everything that was ever done to it since 2008 including all recommended fluid changes as well as anything that was ever needed. I mean everything. It has a perfect carfax. It has never been smoked in and everything works perfect. The battery voltages are well in the acceptable range as is the differential for years left of trouble free driving. Just had the very best window tint put all around the car and even got the very latest 3M clear front window tint that is totally clear but knocks out 50% of your heat and 97% of damaging uv rays. That tint actually helped gas mileage this last hot month. It was well over 400.00 for this tint. I just changed the cabin air filter as well as the air filter for the motor. All done with in the second week of july and have all receipts. I just put on new Michelin Defender tires in July that have less than 50 miles on them that were over 500 that are rated for 90,000 miles. In July also I had a compete tune up with new iridium plugs. Had front end aligned and another synthetic blend oil change. Other than a few dings, scrapes and small scratches, the body is good and has no rust. Everything in the car works absolutely perfect, right on down to every button on the steering wheel works perfectly. Nothing is needed. Air is cold, stereo sounds great. Great cheap transportation for a young person or anyone. Read any reviews or check out the Facebook prius site and you will see these vehicles are bullet proof regarding reliability and they go hundreds of thousands of miles on all original equipment and cost very little to maintain. And do not think they do not have good instant torque going up the mountains because they really do. Bring any mechanic to test this car out and he will tell you that you rarely find cars that have been mechanically taken care of as well as this one. Have not got pictures yet but will soon. Asking 6500 OBO in Young Harris Ga. 828 482 5565